Wednesday 20 November 2013

BE COMFORTABLE iN YOUR OWN SKiN

There are plenty of cruelty free fashions availible in every city.. and the best part? They are cheaper than buying real leather and fur! One of my favourite places to buy non-leather shoes is Ardène. Check out the boots I recently bought .. $40/each and Buy One, Get One 50% off! Plus I saved an additional 10% with my membership card (free online).





With all the money I saved buying non-leather, I was also able to snag a couple other sale items :)

Two other great shoe sources availible to my American friends are Forever21 & Charlotte Russe. They are inexpensive to begin with and both stores usually have wicked additional deals!

I know what some of you are probably thinking.. Cheaper the price, the cheaper the quality. My personal experience squashes that theory! A few years ago I purchased a pair of (ugh) real leather boots for (gasp!) $90. I took care of them, sprayed them and avoided getting them wet, but after only 2 months the leather on the toes all started peeling off! I was livid. By the end of the season I had to get rid of them because they were completely destroyed and falling apart. Lessons learned!

So the next time you're at the mall, please keep this post in mind. Be comfortable in your own skin, and let the animals keep theirs. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment