Monday 11 November 2013

iNTRODUCTiON ...

Hi!

I'm Ally - a 25 year old daycare supervisor by day & bunny hugger by night. I have created this blog in hopes to show the world just how simple it is to live your life while making cruelty free choices! I will post my reviews and recommendations on health, beauty, personal care & cleaning products, as well as some of my favourite meatless meals & snacks! Of course, every life change has it's struggles - to which I am no exception - so I will also share some of the challenges I am facing during this process.

Please feel free to send me your questions, comments, product reviews, recipes or just drop a note to let me know how your journey is going! I will respond to emails as quickly as I can and may even feature yours on my blog!
→ alleekat13@gmail.com

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog & for being an angel to animals.

xo
Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment